To strengthen our team we are looking for Junior and Senior Back-End Developers in Spain - Málaga or Santander.
That’s what you do with us:
- Support in the definition and continuous improvement of our solution architecture
- Identify and solve reported issues and participate in integration projects with other platforms
- Developing with modern technologies such as: .NET 6, Angular 13, Entity Framework, SQL Server, Azure
- Be a 'champion': You grow within the team through learning on the job
- Write clean, solid, scalable and automatically tested code
- Configure our Azure Cloud environment
- Develop your skills by contributing your own suggestions to the roadmap
.NET 6 | C# | Angular 13 | TypeScript | Microsoft Azure
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
- Proven experience of being an excellent developer (with a focus on back-end development)
- Interest in the latest technologies
- Eager to learn
- Professional English skills, both written and spoken
This is what you can look forward to with us
- Be part of a growing and dynamic start-up with a promising software solution
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working; flexibility (up to 60% remote working)
- Flat hierarchy & direct communication
- Reduced working hours in summer
- 25 days paid holidays per year
- Work in a young and ambitious team that knows when to work but also when to have fun (company events, workouts, weekly lunches, coffee dates, etc.)
- You receive a competitive annual gross salary
- Learning budget for participation in events and/or online learning on platforms such as Udemy
- Discounts on our corporate benefits platform for all employees
- Referral programme: You get a bonus if you help us find the best talent.
- 2 international development weeks per year, where the whole development team spends time together for work and fun
Anja Hovorka is looking forward to hearing from you and will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
See you soon - atwork.