We are looking for a QA Engineer (m/f/d) to join our team in Spain – Malaga / Santander
As our QA Engineer, your mission is to ensure that our solution is built upon a state-of-the-art testing suite. You will be responsible for defining the testing strategy and driving its implementation to achieve high quality by design. While coordinating and conducting testing activities directly with the development teams, you will facilitate transitions towards new testing methodologies and the continuous improvement of our testing practices. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work optimally and are ready for consumer use.
This is what you´ll do with us:
- Define, plan and roll-out new testing frameworks to support the transition towards CI/CD
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test scenarios, test cases & test strategies and coach others to do so
- Analyse and review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide valid feedbacks and appropriate estimates
- Coordinate and conduct manual and automated testing activities (e.g. sanity, regression, UAT, post-implementation testing) with the teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, Engineering, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a Quality Assurance role with a minimum of 1 year of test automation experience
- Experience in writing automation tools/framework (Specflow, Cypress, Jmeter, Taurus, k6s...)
- Experience testing non-functional requirements
- Core testing skills with experience in analysing test scenarios from a database perspective
- Strong analytical, organisational, problem solving and written communication skills
- Knowledge of SDLC/STLC and Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies
- Solid written and verbal English skills, since we are an international company
Nice to have:
- ISTQB/ISEB certified and SQL experience
What you can look forward to with us
- Be part of a growing & dynamic start-up with a promising software solution
- Flexible working hours, remote work
- Flat hierarchy & direct communication
- Indefinite contract
- 25 days paid holidays per year
- Work in a young and ambitious team (company events, workouts, weekly lunches, coffee dates etc...)
- Discounts on our corporate benefits platform for all employees
- Referral program: You get a bonus when you help us find the best talent
- 2 international development weeks every year where the whole development team get to spend time together for work and fun!
Anja Hovorka is looking forward to hearing from you and will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
See you soon - atwork.