We are looking for an ambitious working student (m/f/d) Sales Development to strengthen our team in Stuttgart.
At atwork, our customers always come first. In this role, you will support the sales team in building and maintaining customer relationships and acquiring new customers for our innovative products and services.
A distinctive customer orientation, a convincing appearance and enthusiasm for new challenges are self-evident for you in Sales Development.
That’s what you do with us:
- Support of the sales team in the acquisition of customers
- Initial approach of potential customers with focus on needs analysis
- Creation of target customer lists and presentations
- Preparation of customer presentations & workshops
- Carrying out market and competition analyses
- Maintenance of the CRM system
- Support with external announcements
What you bring to the table:
- Currently enrolled in a business management course of study (business administration, economics, industrial engineering, etc.)
- Ideally first practical experience in sales, not a must
- Hands On mentality & not afraid to approach people.
- Confident handling of MS-Office
- Reliable, structured way of working & organisational skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills and willingness to learn
- Very good written and spoken German and good English skills
What you can look forward to with us:
- Extensive training & opportunity for personal and professional development
- Versatile, responsible & independent work in a dynamic startup
- Cross-divisional champion programme where you learn from the best
- Work in a young & highly motivated international team
- Regular team building activities
- Flat hierarchies & direct communication
- Flexible working hours, modern offices & the option to work from home
- Helping to shape the workplace of the future
Are you our new working student in Sales Development?
Mustafa Barzingi looks forward to hearing from you and is happy to answer any questions you may have.
See you soon - atwork.